- Classes are filled on a first paid—first served basis.
- Class fees must be paid at the time of registration.
- We will notify you ONLY if a class is filled, cancelled or changed!
(If school closes due to bad weather, Community Ed classes will also be cancelld.)
- Register early: Some classes have a minimum or maximum number of participants.
- If you are unable to meet the registration deadline, please call the Community Ed. office at 566-2351 ext. 32075 to see if space is still available.
It is easy to sign up!
- Mail completed registration form and fee(s) to: Northland Community Education, 316 Main St E, Remer, MN 56672
- Note: a separate check is needed for each different class
- Bring completed form and fee to the office of Northland Community Schools at 316 Main St E, Remer, MN 56672
Cancellation and refunds
- Refunds will be issued if an event is cancelled or full.
- No refunds once the class has started and the instructor has been paid.
- Supply fees cannot be refunded.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks processing time to receive a refund.
Call Community Ed Coordinator Jenn welk at (218) 566-2351 extension 32075