• The school requires a health record for your child that shows his or her medical history and vaccines. You may need to ask your doctor or clinic to give you a document showing your child’s immunization record or you may have the doctor or clinic send the document directly to the school. Alternatively, your child is not required to have an immunization for school that is against your beliefs.

    For more information, visit the MinnesotaDepartment of Health’s vaccine webpage.

    An immunization form for school/childcare is
    available on the Minnesota Department of Health immunization website.